Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tale of the Rain!!!

It's About This Season....
It's Rain.... Pouring outside from last few hours continuously!!!

Something so intoxicated about it....



It has the music, the smell, the feel and yes the Look of it !!! With a touch of it, it makes everything Beautiful in this Earth. The first Kiss of Monsoon brings back the Greenery, the youth to the Earth!!! No... for sure... I am  not gonna right an essay on Rain. But then I talk to this Blog about what I love and whom all I love. If it is about Me and my Life, how can possibly " The Tale of Rain" will be left untold.

Yes, I am crazy about it and my Vampire Soul can possibly enjoy a year with Twelve Months of Rain !!! (I have quoted this earlier in my Facebook)

My home town being a hilly place, is really good during Rain,  It's tipper-tapper through out the season there. I remember, in my childhood  Mamani (elder sister) n' I used to share the bedroom of Maa (Grany) and Jeje (Grandpa). There were Adj-best roof, Tin plates and many other things, laying out side of our house, which used to give a prefect base to Rain to play the music... In the silence of the night, It acted like a lullaby to me! I used to cling to Maa to get some warmth out of her old Kambal (an orange-black woolen cross-stitched kambal) though I had my own :-). Coincidently my current house (rented) @ Navi Mumbai is having a Tin roof on the Portico which has reminded me those Musical days this Rain... It's very funny that the music lost has recreated by the Nature, but The People whom I have lost, gone for ever!!! 

And how can any of us forget the fun of placing the paper boats and the floater Chapals  in the running water and then run madly behind it to get it back as if our life going away from us... That Silly Childhood knows very well how to get happiness out of nothing which are adult grown-up mind always get confused with!!!




When the Rain came few years later to the above said memories got created, my the then Childhood has lost in Alice's Wonderland and I have started to be considered as a grown up kid- a teenager!!!  What a Mess I was (nothing better now). When Friends talks about their first Kiss of their teenage and first affair, the only thing I remember is my first Rain dance, my first Rain affair. Yes Rain Dance, being an absolute Filmy creature I love dancing in Rain like any other Bollywood Heroines (With No offence to the Beauty and Charm of Madhuri n' Madhubala, I never consider myself less ;-) !!! When the lonely afternoons of that Small hilly town got surrounded by Dark clouds, my Brain used to stop working to certain extent, wherever I was, the only urgency was to escape to the open third floor terrace of my house, which is huge enough to play cricket and exclusively abandoned for Monkeys  n' few similar creatures like me ;-) I know how Peacock must be feeling by seeing the dark clouds, who knows better than me, both of us are Untrained and Wild!!!



Pls. don't think that this paragraph gonna hint you on my current age, it will gonna only share the Mumbai Rain with you LoL (I have left my age in my Home town :-) Mumbai Rain is like Love! It makes me cry, it makes me laugh, It makes me feel loved and cared, as if someone has sent it by Post from My Home town to remind me the things which I consider MUST for me. It reminds me to be Childlike and to run after that Paper Boat which can be as precious as Life without any reason (Stop judging too much Silly!!!), It reminds me to Dance like a Peacock when the Black Clouds are around (Uncertainty is always Wild ;-) and Yes it brings back the Greenery to Me every time it comes!!!  

Thanks for Keep Coming Back Every time Rain,
Thanks for visiting me this year Too Buddy...
It's worth to wait for You !!! And you know how much I mean it ;-)

With Pouring Rain Love,
Soma


[P.S. For those who don't like Rain too much, pls. do consider me as blind as any other Lover, who can't see any thing wrong in his/her Beloved!!!]


  

2 comments:

  1. you indeed are no less beautiful than Madhuri/Madhubala, are wild and your dance speaks for your beautiful soul!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soma tu jemiti pagili thillu ebe bhi change hai nu ,still gud enough enjoying each bit of rain ,myself some times want to drench in the rain and to ve hot butas but after kid all these gone ,luv for the rain has gone to drains ,feel panic wen my clothes ll dry ,shouting at my kid dnt get wet otherwise u ll fall sick .dnt understand life has change so much ..........but after all these my son sweetly says mom lets go and ve a rain dance

    ReplyDelete