Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Today it's Mother's Day! Do you know that...
No answer! Now a day's you don't even nod while I talk... But It's Ok. 
Leeme talk today! 

Bou (Mom'), we never celebrate Mother's day as such. But with you every moment is a Celebration of Life. Starting from your lullaby (that you sing on demand of late, as Mamani n' I cry every time you sing that to us) of our childhood to our late night talk in our teenage (over the Hot cups) every moment of your two daughters, you have knitted so well. You know that the elder one needs to tell you everything, so before she enters into the house, you start giving that anxious look to her ,that 'hey I am ready , tell me what's happen today'. On the other hand, the younger one is a damn introvert, so you talk to her through her silence and can capture her mood from the sound of her bike. You are the Talkative Best friend of the Elder and the Sunset Partner of the Younger. Bou, do you remember that Rs.100 Rain Dream of your's , the way you have described that, Bapa, Mamani and I, we laughed till our belly hurts in that Rainy mid night. And I bet you are missing those random trip to Puri Beach in every summer holiday (I have not been to Puri since long now!!! ). 



When your Badki got married, you taught her the Oriya food recipes over phone (without giving a second thought for the STD bills) and when I went out for my studies, you used call me to tell 'hey it's raining here' and kept standing out under the portico to make me hear the sound of the Rain (again on STD calls). It's you who made both of your daughter fall in love with Rain n' Moon Light and yet made practical enough to understand the impact of the changing seasons. You have shared your Best moments to guide us and the Worst  moments to Protect us. You have tell us the Story of the Unknown and the Victory of the Queen. And  nevertheless left us in a World where you are every where now. Every source of  love becomes You. "Thanks" is not the right word I know. No need to make that face, as I am not gonna say that. But wanna ask you something....  




Is the distance hurts you, the way it is hurting some of your close one?
Is it bother you, that Bapa coming home very late, Kaka is not keeping well and Gopu is in his 10th Standard!!! Do you feel it anymore, while Moti cry like a kid when she can't talk to you and I feel restless at times!!! 

No answer! Now a day's you don't even nod while I talk... But It's Ok. 

[P.S: I Love You!!! ]   

7 comments:

  1. dear soma u wrote so well i think janinani can hear ths & she ll surely reply u through ur dreams ,tears culdnt stop rolling thrugh my cheeks .u & rima ve grown up which i cant belev ,u guys write so well that there no words left to praise u .God bless u dear .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mamani: I wish so...Dream is the only place where I can meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when janinani got married and went away to dhenkanal....i cried a lot...i even slept many nights with her saree clutched in my hands just having the feel that she is close to me.....and i hated dhenkanal at first...why it took away my janinani....but when i grew up i just loved everything about dhenkanal....the mountains ,your lovely house,dhenkanal bapa , maa ,peisa munnu kaka tunu kaka, rosy ...every little bit of thing..only because those all belonged to janinani....i loved her before u were born....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...Its Too Good Love...Just Keep Up Writing...Like U Girl Only Can Show Their Heart By Writing....Coz Otherwise U Never show it...u only act as u r always "Bindas"...but i know u r a darling & Very emotional....uummaahhh ..Love Ya.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pau Nani: And I know that you also love me b'coz I too belong to janinani :)and yes, you loved her much b4 I was born!!!

    @Piu: No Comments at piu, it will be risky to revert on d statement made by you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear soma u wrote so well for jaannani god bless u my dear luv u umhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. KAAS JAANNANI THANTE KI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Uni Bhaina: Thanks a ton bhaina...Writing for your Janinani, is always like talking to her :)

    ReplyDelete